Jumat, 25 Juli 2008

My First Story

Finally, I have a new blog for my story
(Because I have another blog where that blog I was filled with my opinion about something happens in this world)

Actually, I created this blog to share my own story to the world.
We can share something like hobby, sport, knowledge or anything we like.

Ok, I will started to tell about my story for this day (25 July 2008)

In this morning, I wake up at 5.00 AM.
I am very tired because last night I went to English course (LBI) until 9.00 PM.

Therefore, at 5.45 AM. I went to the office with my beautiful baleno.
On the way, I found many cars trap in traffic jam at road that could make a waste time and gasoline.

I was thinking about the solution for that problem.
Why we not make something like this:
1. Use a Shuttle Bus or Office Bus.
2. Move the Office to the rural district
3. Car Manufacture to create an electric car

If we do like that we can go to office on time without hurry and can help the earth.

So, Any Comments?
(Maybe you can comment my English structure, because I’m still learn it)

2 komentar:

irfanmaulana79 mengatakan...

Hallo behh,...actually we would like if u tell us more abaut you...may be about your weekend activity, about your hobby or may be about your sexual orientation (coz' rite now we have to be carefull) we don't want to be like ryan's victim....he3x......

Nova Kumala mengatakan...

Hallo fan,

Why are you asking like this? You have an experience with a friend who have a problem in sexual orientation?
I Hope not.:P

Ok, i will introduce myself

I like swimming, reading and watching movie.
And off course you dont be scare with me, coz i'm straight.